We welcome anyone to campaign with us by following the members agreement below.
- We acknowledge and value different ways of knowing and thinking.
- We value listening as much as speaking.
- Share speaking time fairly.
- Be respectful even when we disagree (try to be curious).
- Avoid interrupting people when speaking.
- No public space calling out – suggestion to work out any personal disagreements directly e.g. direct messaging, one to one meetings, phone calls. If unresolved we can use this conflict resolution process.
- If you’re unable to complete tasks in which you have volunteered, return them to the group.
- We do our best to be on time for meetings.
- We value reflecting and learning - Following a cycle of action, reflection, learning, and planning for more action. Learning from other organisations and campaigns as well as our own experiences.
- We work actively to create safer and more accessible spaces for all.
- We actively mitigate for power - for more equitable participation in meetings and decision making. This includes facilitating meetings well and rotating roles within the group.